This mashed olives is a specialty of the Mediterranean region that we love to spread on toast. Prepared with capers , anchovies or garlic, it contains a lot of calories … but is not to be banned completely when made with good ingredients.
Tapenade, a caloric food
The tapenade is caloric because its composition is oily: the olive oil it contains may bring you unsaturated fatty acids of interest , but the fact remains that its amount of fat is high.
For 100 grams of preparation, there Impact Keto Max Reviews is an average of 255 kcal and 24 g of fat . If we usually use the black olive to make it , we can also use the green olive, which contains more water and is therefore a little less caloric.
The other danger of this puree is the fact that it is consumed most often as an aperitif : a moment that promotes weight gain, because we nibble without necessarily realizing it, and our appetite is stimulated by the conviviality of the moment.
Yes to a sandwich, but not to peanuts , chorizo and other fatty meats before the meal! Also beware of preparations that contain too much chilli as is sometimes the case in some tapenades: if you are fragile bowel, it is not the most recommended for you.
- Recipe of original tapenade without olive
- Here is a gourmet proposal to enjoy on fine cereal toasts , like crackers.
- You can also serve it in verrines by adding quinoa or another cereal.
- 2 beets (not under vacuum)
- 50 grams of cashew nuts
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil
- half a clove of garlic
- some basil leaves
- lemon juice
- 20 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- Steam the beets with walnuts and garlic for 20 minutes . Keep the cooking juices. Check the cooking: you must be able to easily plant a knife in the flesh.
- Put all the ingredients in your thermomix or blender and puree
- If the texture is too thick, add some juices of beetroot to lengthen.
- Preservation : three to four days in the fridge.
The benefits of the tapenade
It would be a shame to deprive yourself of tapenade if you like it , because its virtues are numerous.
It contains vitamins , minerals – including magnesium, phosphorus and iron – and fibers , excellent for health.
Anchovy or tuna tapenade , rich in protein, is more nutritionally balanced. It is rich in antioxidants, which help fight cell aging.
Choose organic food to prepare it and by limiting the amount of oil , you will be able to develop a light recipe.
Try the plain yogurt for a creamier Impact Keto Max texture. On the basis of this puree, add fresh or dried vegetables – such as tomatoes – according to your tastes to vary the pleasures and invent vegan recipes .
You can even completely replace the olives with grilled zucchini or aubergines .
And if you are pregnant : no risk, you can have fun too.