Raïta sauce provides an average of 30 kcal per 100 grams depending on the ingredients you put in it. It is the SlimPhoria Keto Reviews variation of an Indian and Pakistani condiment made with yogurt.
Calories and nutritional intake of raita
The cucumber and coriander raita is a light and tasty accompaniment . It only provides about 30 calories per 100 grams depending on the vegetables you put in it.
It is ideal in a diet because it has a low content of lipids, carbohydrates and salt , while not containing gluten or eggs.
To keep the line while having fun, raïta is an option to keep in mind: it easily replaces fatty sauces to accompany meats, shrimps , grilled meats, vegetable sticks as an aperitif, fish , beetroot, rice …
If the cucumber raita is the lightest and most widespread, the seasoning of the yogurt can be much more varied in the choice of vegetables, with a mince of zucchini , squash, tomato, carrot , onion or even spinach.
Prepared in a sweet version with fruit ( banana , papaya, pineapple , mango, etc.), it can perfectly constitute an alternative dessert that will not make you gain weight.
Homemade raïta recipe
There are Thermomix recipes, but the sauce is easily prepared without specific equipment.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 clove of pressed garlic
- Spices of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 berry pepper
- a few mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients
- Place in the refrigerator
- Serve very fresh
It is possible to choose very fragrant small vegetables for this type of preparation . In all cases, from the barbecue to the salad, not forgetting the accompaniment of gourmet appetizers, the raïta is a low-calorie and tasty reflex to take urgently!
Other benefits of raita
Beyond its advantages for the line, raïta has several very advantageous aspects.
- It is easy and very quick to cook: it is an ideal preparation when welcoming unexpected guests!
- It is available as desired depending on the vegetables and fruits available
- The spices we add to it are Slimphoria Keto an invitation to travel, even when we are on a diet: coriander , garlic, cumin, lime, cayenne pepper, turmeric …
- If there is a shortage of yogurt at home, an alternative to cottage cheese and mint is quite possible