Is it true that eating large amounts of fiber can help you lose weight and lose weight? Know the answer in this article.
It has been commented a huge number of times that fiber contains a huge amount of benefits for our body, in addition to many people wondering if it is true that eating large amounts of fiber can help them lose weight and lose weight. So there are many people who begin to eat a lot of fiber, but the truth is that it does not lose weight as such with fiber intake.
What fiber actually does is improve intestinal transit and prevent fluid retention in the body . In addition to the fact that foods that have fiber may contain a lower amount of calories than those that do not, so Sure Cleanse Keto Reviews they are also good to help us with that goal of losing a few extra pounds. So then I will share with you a small list with the benefits of fiber.
The benefits of fiber
- Fiber helps us prevent constipation , so it is perfect and highly recommended for all those people who have problems when going to the bathroom.
- Excellent to prevent hemorrhoids , in addition to a large number of diseases.
- Prevents and improves heart disease , as well as high blood pressure and stroke.
- It helps prevent colon, stomach and rectal cancer .
- Excellent for type 2 diabetes , in addition to keeping blood glucose levels at normal levels.
- It can help you lose some weight due to the reduction in calorie intake.
What are the different types of fiber?
Although many people do not know, there are actually different types of fiber, two to be precise:
Let’s start with soluble fiber , which is one that helps us avoid some complications of the heart, as well as the possibility of having high cholesterol and helps our digestion. This type of fiber can be found in legumes, vegetables, nuts, oranges, strawberries, lemon and lime.
Let’s finish with the insoluble fiber , which is the one that helps us satisfy our appetite. So if you are thinking of losing a few kilos this is the fiber that will help you achieve it by adding it to your diet, since this creates a feeling of satiety much greater than other types of food. Some of the foods in which you can find insoluble fiber are wheat, vegetables, cereals, rice, vegetables and whole wheat bread.
How can I contribute more fiber to my diet?
Now that you know what are the foods that provide fiber and what kind of fiber, here are some recommendations to provide more fiber to your diet:
- Eat 5 to 9 fruits or vegetables a day.
- Consume 3 to 5 servings of nines and beans several days a week.
- Drink two liters of water a day.
- If you are going to buy bread or pasta, try to make it integral.
List of foods that have fiber:
- Integral rice
- Broad beans
- Brussels sprouts
In summary, although fiber does not help you lose weight as such, because it helps eliminate fluid retention, keep you satiated and improve your digestion, it is helpful to start losing a few kilos. In addition Sure Cleanse Keto to that as I mentioned earlier, these foods are usually very low in calories and help prevent and combat a number of diseases.